- Designed for Optimal RF Performance - The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimises RF performance:
- Powerful Hardware- Features the latest in WiFi 802.11AC MIMO technology with WiFi speeds up to 1200Mbps (300Mbps + 867Mbps)
- Includes UK Power Cable - No need to purchase additional cable for use in the United Kingdom, 1.8m IEC C5 cable included
- Google Maps Integration - Upload your own custom coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API.
- L3 Manageability - With L3 manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run on a different subnet than the UniFi APs it manages, allowing 'no-touch' AP provisioning
- Multi-Site Management - A single UniFi Controller can manage multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. You can configure settings and administrator accounts specific to each deployment.
- One UniFied Network - Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users move around the network wirelessly.
- Events and Alerts - UniFi makes it easy to view and set up email delivery of alerts and recent event notifications on your network(s).
- Access Points (APs) - Easily install, configure, and manage all access points from one location.
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support - Easy customisation and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to run as an external portal server. Take advantage of UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi AC APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.