Ajax is smart, reliable, and lightning fast. It reacts to real dangers only, not to false alarms. If an event occurs, Ajax will notify you in a heartbeat.
Ajax has been designed and built from scratch by combining functional design, the latest technology and the best components available. This uncompromising approach made it possible to create a user friendly security system that provides top level reliability and functionality to security professionals.
The Ajax app turns your security system into one easy-to-manage device. Arm and disarm from anywhere in the world with a few taps. Switch on appliances before you get home. Get instant notifications through SwiftAlerts, a protocol that even modern messengers should envy.
Second-generation intelligent control panel with four communication channels, a new powerful processor, tripled RAM capacity and doubled flash memory capacity. The Hub Plus monitors the operation of all Ajax detectors and instantly alerts the owner and the security company.
Built in Ethernet, WiFi and dual GSM allows alarm notifications to be sent to a Central Monitoring Station or owner. It can also send a notification in case of electrical power loss and operates for up to 15 hours from the included battery backup. The Hub Plus is equipped with a GSM module with two SIM-card slots that support 2G and 3G networks. Now you can use SIM-cards of two different communications providers without any risk of communications failures. The Hub instantly switches between 2G and 3G networks. If one SIM card does not respond, the second one is activated automatically.
The Hub collects information on detector operation in an encrypted format, analyzes the data, and in case of alarm, notifies the system owner and the Central Monitoring Station in just milliseconds. Ajax uses Jeweller radio technology to monitor the detectors and ensure a quick response to danger. It switches the entire system to clear frequencies during jamming. The device is protected against viruses and hacking at software level.
Ready to operate straight out the box. Ajax can be completely configured using the mobile application, detectors are added by simply scanning a QR code and the system can be mounted in just a few minutes using the included SmartBracket mount.
- The radio channel central unit with Dual GSM, WiFi and Ethernet modules
- Maximum number of devices connected to the hub - 150
- Maximum number of cameras connected to the hub - 50
- Maximum number of users - 99
- Maximum number of rooms - 50
- Maximum number of groups - 25
- Mobile applications: iOS 9.1 and later, Android 4.1 and later
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n), 2G (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G (WCDMA 900/2100 (B8/B1)
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 s
- Types of notifications: SMS message, call, push
- Communication with Central Monitoring Station - Contact ID, SIA
- Mains supply: 110−240 V
- Battery backup: Li-Ion 2 Ah
- Up to 16 hours of battery life when Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections are disabled
- SIM card support - Micro SIM 2G & 3G
- Operating temperature range - +5°С to +40°С
- Protection against fraud
- Jamming detection
- Video surveillance - Up to 10 cameras or DVRs
- Dimensions - 163x163x36 mm
- Weight - 350 g
- Certification: Grade 2, CE
*Battery backup: Li-Ion 2 Ah (included)*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.