CombiProtect is a wireless combined motion and glass break detector. The device helps to secure the room from intruders entering through doors and windows along with monitoring the current state of the glass. It combines the functions of two detectors - motion detector and glass break detector. It detects motion in the room at a distance of up to 12 m and registers broken glass at a distance of up to 9 m from the window.
The device detects motion even in hot climates by means of temperature compensation. It filters false alarms caused by thunder, dogs barking or the sound of passing trucks.
Ready to operate straight out of the box, the CombiProtect battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub via the mobile application.
- Electro-optical combined radio channel security detector
- Operates with Hub, Hub Plus, ReX, ocBridge Plus, uartBridge
- PIR sensor with electret microphone
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 s
- Motion detection distance: Up to 12 m
- Detection angles: Horizontal-88.5°, Vertical-80°
- Sensitivity adjustable: 3 levels
- Recommended installation height 2.4 m
- Pet immunity: Weight: up to 20 kg, Height - up to 50 cm
- Battery life: up to 5 years
- Jeweller radio technology
- Communication range with central unit up to 1,700 m in an open space
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequencies: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power: up to 20 mW
- Block encryption based on AES algorithm
- Device polling period: 12-300 s
- Operating temperature range from +5°С to +40°С
- Permissible humidity up to 75%
- Anti sabotage
- Jamming detection
- Tamper resistant
- Remote setting and testing
- Dimensions: 110х65×50 mm
- Weight: 92 g
- Certification: Grade 2, CE
*Battery backup: CR123A lithium battery (included)*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.