Right Angled High density 24 ports in 1u of space
The Connectix 2020 Series Patch Panel is an alternative to The Enhanced Category 5 High Density Panel. It offers the same Enhanced Category 5 performance as the standard panel but has been designed to present the cable termination IDCs horizontally on a tray at the rear of the panel, making termination and cable management easier.
Connectix Enhanced Category 5 24 Way Panels achieve optimum transmission performance by incorporating the highest quality components and innovative on-board compensation techniques. The front of the panel features write on designation labels, which also provide an ideal
surface for application of custom printed labels.
This panel offers extended PowerSum characteristics and exceeds the ANSI/TIA-568-C specifications. When combined with Connectix Enhanced Category 5 Modules and UTP Cable the link will perform well in excess of the Enhanced Category 5 Specification.
LC, SC, ST and FC fibre modules are also available, complete with a Starlight compatible gland hole and integrated management tray. Blank modules can be included for future expansion.
- Easy to install
- Simple cable management
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Can be configured with copper and fibre to suit individual requirements
- Mix and match copper and fibre in one panel
- Width - 483mm (19”)
- Depth - 95mm
- Height - 1u (44mm)
- Fixing Centres - 467mm
- Material - Mild steel sheet CR4 to BSEN 10130-1999 DC01
- Finish - Matt black polyester paint
- Socket Labels - Write-on silk screen on panel front
- Cable Management - Improved cabling facility with easy to use cable tie positions for left and right cable entry
- IDC Labelling - Colour coded to T568B
- IDC Blocks - Industry standard 4 way IDC’s
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA-568-C Enhanced Category 5 Specification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.