StreetSiren is a wireless outdoor siren that deters intruders using sound and light. The device is triggered by detector activation with an audible alarm and LED strobe. Sound level and alarm length can be set in the mobile application. The device has IP54 dust and moisture protection. An optional 12 V DC external power supply can be connected to increase battery life.
The intuitive built-in accelerometer will raise the alarm if an attempt is made to remove the siren.
Ready to operate straight out of the box, the StreetSiren battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub via the mobile application.
- Light and sound radio channel security sounder
- Operates only with Hub, Hub Plus and ReX
- Type of notification: sound/light
- Sound volume level adjustable: 85−113 dB at a distance of 1 m
- Alarm length adjustable: 3−180 s
- Indication of armed/disarmed status
- Power supply voltage: 3 V
- Battery life: up to 5 years
- Optional mains supply: DC 12 V±20%
- Jeweller radio technology
- Communication range with central unit: up to 1,500 m in an open space
- Two-way communication between devices
- Operating frequencies: 868.0-868.6 MHz
- Self-adjusting RF output power: up to 25 mW
- Block encryption based on AES algorithm
- Device polling period — 12−300 s
- Operating temperature range: from -25°С to +50°С
- Permissible humidity up to 95%
- Protection class of body: IP54
- Jamming detection
- Remote setting and testing
- Dimensions: 200х200х51 mm
- Weight: 528 g
- Certification: Grade 2, CE
*Battery backup: 4x CR123A Lithium battery (included)*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.