Moreton Alarm Supplies
Unit 1, Maritime Business Park,
Dock Road, Birkenhead,
Sales : 0151 630 0000
Technical : 0151 630 0000
Welcome to MAS Wind Turbine Energy
MAS are the UKs leading distributors of wind turbine energy with expertise in sales, installation and technical support.
The UK now has 40% of Europe's total wind energy but just 0.5% of the UK’s electricity requirements are currently generated by wind power. Over the next few decades we can expect to see significant investments into Wind energy with the continuation of domestic and commercial Feed in Tariffs as well as large investment into wind farms. The BWEA estimates that if barriers to market growth are reduced, by 2020 the UK Small Wind Sector will be generating 1,700 Gwh of renewable electricity annually. This is the equivalent of over 600,000 micro and small wind turbines.
To find out how you can benefit from the Power of the Wind, call us on 0151 630 0000.
How to produce energy from wind
- The wind is cost-free energy and with modern turbines it can be converted to power efficiently.
- The energy turbines produce does not cause green house gases or other pollutants.
- Although wind turbines can be tall they don’t take up a large area so the land below can still be used.
- Wind is an efficient way for locations in Remote areas not connected to the electricity grip to produce their own supply.
- Wind turbines are available in a wide range of costs and sizes which makes them available to almost any property or business.
- The government Feed In Tariff incentive provides a guaranteed income for the beneficiary, index linked for 20 years.
- Wind turbines are a strong statement to show your commitment to cutting carbon emissions.
- With energy prices expected to continue to rise, wind turbines safeguard you against an uncertain future